Feb 10, 2010

Review: St Moriz


This is just a quick review of St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse which Katherine kindly picked up and posted to me. 

Admittedly I am a novice at fake tan and up until one month ago I was a fake tan snob. Growing up the girls at school "The Plastics" as we called them, use to cake themselves in awful fake tan. I put me off ever trying it, as I did not want to look like a tangerine. After hearing about this fake tan through Lisaz09 on youtube I decided to give it a go. 

I am now in love with St Moriz. 

It is known as the Dupe for St Tropez containing identical ingredients and an almost identical formula. Therefore its a great 'credit crunch' option for those who need to save the pennies.

  • The Colour is a lovely golden brown... not orange... therefore looks a lot more natural than some fake tans.
  • The Smell is not strong at all. To me it smells a little like everyday soap. 
  • The Application is easy. The mousse formula is easy worked into the skin without dripping creating a streak free finish even when applied by a novice.
  • The End Result is lovely. I recommend if you are pale applying a thin layer of tan in order to keep it natural looking.
  • The Downside is it can make some people breakout on their face. It hasn't yet to me but if it does... it is still a great option for your body, or just you legs.
  • Tip: (From Lollipop26) Do a section of your body at a time, washing your hands in between each one to prevent the need for gloves.
I purchased this for £2 at home bargains (Katherine paid for the postage and sent it to me...THANK YOU)  It can also be purchased at http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk and some TK Maxx. 

Link to Katherine's Youtube Channel: 

xXxOnnaxXx

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At February 10, 2010 , Blogger Connie. said...

I've never bought anything from fragrancedirect.co.uk - their prices are so low on all brands!? Are they credible? Pretty keen to get on ordering some stuff! xo

 
At February 10, 2010 , Blogger Onna said...

@Connie My friend ordered her St Moriz from there and she didnt have any problems but I cant say from first hand experience.

 
At February 10, 2010 , Blogger Connie. said...

Ok cool, I'll have a little research :) Thanks for the review! xo

 
At February 10, 2010 , Blogger Katherine said...

I will have to try it myself and see what I think! :) Thanks for the little shoutout at the bottom haha(: means alot! :D again, if there's anything you want picked up that you can't find where you are, just ask and I will be sure to pick it up! :)

 
At February 10, 2010 , Blogger Onna said...

@Katherine thank hun you and haha your welcome...of course i had to mention you :) x

 
At March 31, 2010 , Blogger Becky Destiny♥ said...

This sounds amazing:).
My sister came round the other day, and her tan looked amazing.. i asked her what it was and she said it was St.Moriz from a cheapo home store called B&M near where i live, Can't wait to purchase it. x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: Review: St Moriz

Review: St Moriz


This is just a quick review of St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse which Katherine kindly picked up and posted to me. 

Admittedly I am a novice at fake tan and up until one month ago I was a fake tan snob. Growing up the girls at school "The Plastics" as we called them, use to cake themselves in awful fake tan. I put me off ever trying it, as I did not want to look like a tangerine. After hearing about this fake tan through Lisaz09 on youtube I decided to give it a go. 

I am now in love with St Moriz. 

It is known as the Dupe for St Tropez containing identical ingredients and an almost identical formula. Therefore its a great 'credit crunch' option for those who need to save the pennies.

I purchased this for £2 at home bargains (Katherine paid for the postage and sent it to me...THANK YOU)  It can also be purchased at http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk and some TK Maxx. 

Link to Katherine's Youtube Channel: 
http://www.youtube.com.user/BeautyandMoi

xXxOnnaxXx

Labels: , , ,

Onna's Little Blog: Review: St Moriz

Review: St Moriz


This is just a quick review of St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse which Katherine kindly picked up and posted to me. 

Admittedly I am a novice at fake tan and up until one month ago I was a fake tan snob. Growing up the girls at school "The Plastics" as we called them, use to cake themselves in awful fake tan. I put me off ever trying it, as I did not want to look like a tangerine. After hearing about this fake tan through Lisaz09 on youtube I decided to give it a go. 

I am now in love with St Moriz. 

It is known as the Dupe for St Tropez containing identical ingredients and an almost identical formula. Therefore its a great 'credit crunch' option for those who need to save the pennies.

I purchased this for £2 at home bargains (Katherine paid for the postage and sent it to me...THANK YOU)  It can also be purchased at http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk and some TK Maxx. 

Link to Katherine's Youtube Channel: 
http://www.youtube.com.user/BeautyandMoi

xXxOnnaxXx

Labels: , , ,