Apr 5, 2010

A Pathetic Attempt at Shopping....

What's happened to me? I used to buy so many clothes and relished fashion! Since I gained weight I just can't face buying new clothes, its become more of a chore than a hobby. So this is my pathetic attempt at shopping. Here is a couple of items I picked up at good old New Look... Yes I know I need to go to the city and find some decent shops.

 Top: Newlook £12 (On Sale)
 I like to wear this as a dress with leggings and boots :)


Cardigan: George £8ish
Yes....this little number is from Asda and I will not be ashamed!! I love it!






Shirt: Newlook £12 On Sale
Shirts over leggings with a big bag is my ultimate comfort zone!






Shirt: Newlook Tall Range: £16
Another plaid shirt.


 Hopefully if I lose some more weight my future clothes hauls will be more interesting :)

I am planning on starting OOTD's and more fashion posts, what you think?



Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At April 05, 2010 , Blogger GlamourSkittle said...

Lovely clothes hun :) Love the first top xox

 
At April 05, 2010 , Blogger desiiGirl87 said...

love the blue checked shirt!
don't let it get you down hun..i know its easier said than done..but just try keeping that smile :)

 
At April 05, 2010 , Blogger Laura said...

Yes please to OOTD's xxx

 
At April 06, 2010 , Blogger MyFrostedWorld said...

Ugh...I know how you feel...It's horrid when you've put on weight, and you feel fat in everything! But you still look good :-) Love the New Look dress!XXX

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: A Pathetic Attempt at Shopping....

A Pathetic Attempt at Shopping....

What's happened to me? I used to buy so many clothes and relished fashion! Since I gained weight I just can't face buying new clothes, its become more of a chore than a hobby. So this is my pathetic attempt at shopping. Here is a couple of items I picked up at good old New Look... Yes I know I need to go to the city and find some decent shops.

 Top: Newlook £12 (On Sale)
 I like to wear this as a dress with leggings and boots :)


Cardigan: George £8ish
Yes....this little number is from Asda and I will not be ashamed!! I love it!






Shirt: Newlook £12 On Sale
Shirts over leggings with a big bag is my ultimate comfort zone!






Shirt: Newlook Tall Range: £16
Another plaid shirt.


 Hopefully if I lose some more weight my future clothes hauls will be more interesting :)

I am planning on starting OOTD's and more fashion posts, what you think?



Labels: , ,

Onna's Little Blog: A Pathetic Attempt at Shopping....

A Pathetic Attempt at Shopping....

What's happened to me? I used to buy so many clothes and relished fashion! Since I gained weight I just can't face buying new clothes, its become more of a chore than a hobby. So this is my pathetic attempt at shopping. Here is a couple of items I picked up at good old New Look... Yes I know I need to go to the city and find some decent shops.

 Top: Newlook £12 (On Sale)
 I like to wear this as a dress with leggings and boots :)


Cardigan: George £8ish
Yes....this little number is from Asda and I will not be ashamed!! I love it!






Shirt: Newlook £12 On Sale
Shirts over leggings with a big bag is my ultimate comfort zone!






Shirt: Newlook Tall Range: £16
Another plaid shirt.


 Hopefully if I lose some more weight my future clothes hauls will be more interesting :)

I am planning on starting OOTD's and more fashion posts, what you think?



Labels: , ,