Review: Revlon Colourstay Foundation
I know your probably all like?? What Revlon Colourstay? Been there- Done That! I know I know! But I wanted to make this post just incase some of you had the same problems as I have with the product.
No point beating about the bush! I'll just get straight to the point will Pros&Cons
- Great coverage - full coverage foundation
- Gorgeous matte finish - If you like that kinda thing
- Lasts ALL day & night without the need for reapplying
- Contains SPF 6-15
- Two formulas depending on skin type
- Easily available worldwide
- Reasonable Price - RRP: £11.99
- DO NOT test on animals
- Slightly difficult to apply & dries fast so you must work quickly on one area of the skin at a time.
- No Pump - Product Wastage and Spills
- Hard to Remove - Will probably take 2x as long as light-medium coverage foundation.
- Does not photograph well.
Another con, which for me is a HUGE downside, is this really broke me out! I was on the verge of major acne. HOWEVER this was a combination of this, St Moriz and slacking on my skincare routine.
Overall I love this foundation but I only use it once in a while to prevent breakouts. If you have acne/badly blemished I wouldn't recommend this for daily use. Also if you're going to use it, make sure you are vigorous with your skincare routine and remove all traces of the foundation.
Hope this was helpful,