Jun 18, 2010

Holiday Snaps - France

Hello! If you haven't seen my obsessive tweeting then you might not know I am currently in France with the family! I'm having a lovely time, I might even have a job lined up for September so I'm in a great mood at the moment! I'm currently in the area of Poitou-Charentes and tomorrow we leave to travel to the Dordogne. Weather is a bit rubbish! Lovely and warm but not sunny enough for some tannage! Soon this is all the change so obviously i'll be crisping up! Might even brave an OOTD :)


Enjoy these pictures, hope its not too boring! Obviously I'm not a photographer, just having a pit of a play around with my camera. And Let me know if you want to see some more! 







Might take some more snaps when I head into the city. 

Much Love,


Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2010 , Blogger Holly GoLightly said...

soo pretty!
i love France! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: Holiday Snaps - France

Holiday Snaps - France

Hello! If you haven't seen my obsessive tweeting then you might not know I am currently in France with the family! I'm having a lovely time, I might even have a job lined up for September so I'm in a great mood at the moment! I'm currently in the area of Poitou-Charentes and tomorrow we leave to travel to the Dordogne. Weather is a bit rubbish! Lovely and warm but not sunny enough for some tannage! Soon this is all the change so obviously i'll be crisping up! Might even brave an OOTD :)


Enjoy these pictures, hope its not too boring! Obviously I'm not a photographer, just having a pit of a play around with my camera. And Let me know if you want to see some more! 







Might take some more snaps when I head into the city. 

Much Love,


Labels:

Onna's Little Blog: Holiday Snaps - France

Holiday Snaps - France

Hello! If you haven't seen my obsessive tweeting then you might not know I am currently in France with the family! I'm having a lovely time, I might even have a job lined up for September so I'm in a great mood at the moment! I'm currently in the area of Poitou-Charentes and tomorrow we leave to travel to the Dordogne. Weather is a bit rubbish! Lovely and warm but not sunny enough for some tannage! Soon this is all the change so obviously i'll be crisping up! Might even brave an OOTD :)


Enjoy these pictures, hope its not too boring! Obviously I'm not a photographer, just having a pit of a play around with my camera. And Let me know if you want to see some more! 







Might take some more snaps when I head into the city. 

Much Love,


Labels: