Jul 9, 2010

Bloggers and Their Body Image No.2

Name:  Holly
Age: 19
Location: Australia
Height: 161 cm
Dress Size: australian 6/8
Blog: hollygolightlyxox 

Youtube: hollygolightlyxox



How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It ranges from 5-20 minutes depending on where i am going & if i am stressed with uni work :p (when stressted 5 mintues) when trying to look presentable 20 mins :)

Describe your personal style in four words?
Vintage, Chic, Classy & Comfortable

Who are your style/fashion icons?
I adore Audrey Hepburn, jackie Kennedy, Chloe Sevigny, Zooey Deschanel, Kate moss, ashley olsen, from simplicity to grunge :)

Have you ever suffered from acne?
YES! all my life! only now has it become somewhat tamed.

If my skin is good, it puts me in a good mood. Do you ever find that?
Definitely, if i have a good skin day then the people around me notice a difference in my mood. having suffered from acne my entire life it has a strain on your self confidence, ability to make friends & can drop your mood from happy to glum in the span of a second.

What is your diet and fitness routine like?
Non existent! haha i am definitely not the person to come to for help on weight loss, diet & fitness. I love my sweets, chocolates & chips a little too much.
however the only tip I would have with fitness is to invest in a dog! my pup always manages to get me to take him to the park :)


What do you like best about your appearance?
hmm i like my eyes :)

If you could change anything about the way you look what would it be?
This will have to be my little secret :p everyone of my friends know exactly what I would want changed. I dont want to say as it will only bring attention to it  :)

How much does the way you look affect how you feel?
A LOT! I know a lot of people wont admit to this, but I believe it is human nature to care about how people perceive them & everyone tries to present themselves in a certain way.

Three Most beautiful female celebrities?
There are too many to name 3, but the most amazing woman in my opinion is Audrey Hepburn. :)
Which celebrities make the worst role models?
hmm too many to name! one in particular is Miley Cyrus. I love her music & her show, I think what she has done for children is amazing. Though now she is try to re-create herself & the fact that she appeals to such a young audience is not a good mix! I understand as she gets older she wants to create a new image, BUT if your target audience and main followers are girls of such a young age, maybe you should reconsider what you do!

How do you feel about plastic surgery?
I have no strong opinions on this, it is each individuals choice as to what they get done/want to change about themselves. Of course you can go overboard like some celebrities have done, but each to their own :)

You opinions on airbrushing and 'perfection' in the media?
Magazines do what they need to do to create sales. Though I think it is very un-fair on girls as they have a false notions on perfection. Too many girls try to be thin & superficial as this is what they have grown up with.

Would you rather be too thin or too fat?
Wow hard question! I have no idea, each have a very negative impact on the body and health!

Any words of wisdom for women lacking in confidence?
Just be yourself! I know this is easier to say than to do. But I truly believe that each person is beautiful & quirky in their own way. There is always at least one person in the world who loves you for who you are :)

How confident in your own skin?  
The truth is I am a very self conscious person & have always struggled with self esteem issues and still do. It is an obstacle in life.

Thank you to the lovely Holly for taking part in this interview. If you don't already, you should go Follow and Subscribe, she's such a lovely girl! Feel free to message me if you have a blog up and running and would like to take part. 

Love,




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: Bloggers and Their Body Image No.2

Bloggers and Their Body Image No.2

Name:  Holly
Age: 19
Location: Australia
Height: 161 cm
Dress Size: australian 6/8
Blog: hollygolightlyxox 

Youtube: hollygolightlyxox



How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It ranges from 5-20 minutes depending on where i am going & if i am stressed with uni work :p (when stressted 5 mintues) when trying to look presentable 20 mins :)

Describe your personal style in four words?
Vintage, Chic, Classy & Comfortable

Who are your style/fashion icons?
I adore Audrey Hepburn, jackie Kennedy, Chloe Sevigny, Zooey Deschanel, Kate moss, ashley olsen, from simplicity to grunge :)

Have you ever suffered from acne?
YES! all my life! only now has it become somewhat tamed.

If my skin is good, it puts me in a good mood. Do you ever find that?
Definitely, if i have a good skin day then the people around me notice a difference in my mood. having suffered from acne my entire life it has a strain on your self confidence, ability to make friends & can drop your mood from happy to glum in the span of a second.

What is your diet and fitness routine like?
Non existent! haha i am definitely not the person to come to for help on weight loss, diet & fitness. I love my sweets, chocolates & chips a little too much.
however the only tip I would have with fitness is to invest in a dog! my pup always manages to get me to take him to the park :)


What do you like best about your appearance?
hmm i like my eyes :)

If you could change anything about the way you look what would it be?
This will have to be my little secret :p everyone of my friends know exactly what I would want changed. I dont want to say as it will only bring attention to it  :)

How much does the way you look affect how you feel?
A LOT! I know a lot of people wont admit to this, but I believe it is human nature to care about how people perceive them & everyone tries to present themselves in a certain way.

Three Most beautiful female celebrities?
There are too many to name 3, but the most amazing woman in my opinion is Audrey Hepburn. :)
Which celebrities make the worst role models?
hmm too many to name! one in particular is Miley Cyrus. I love her music & her show, I think what she has done for children is amazing. Though now she is try to re-create herself & the fact that she appeals to such a young audience is not a good mix! I understand as she gets older she wants to create a new image, BUT if your target audience and main followers are girls of such a young age, maybe you should reconsider what you do!

How do you feel about plastic surgery?
I have no strong opinions on this, it is each individuals choice as to what they get done/want to change about themselves. Of course you can go overboard like some celebrities have done, but each to their own :)

You opinions on airbrushing and 'perfection' in the media?
Magazines do what they need to do to create sales. Though I think it is very un-fair on girls as they have a false notions on perfection. Too many girls try to be thin & superficial as this is what they have grown up with.

Would you rather be too thin or too fat?
Wow hard question! I have no idea, each have a very negative impact on the body and health!

Any words of wisdom for women lacking in confidence?
Just be yourself! I know this is easier to say than to do. But I truly believe that each person is beautiful & quirky in their own way. There is always at least one person in the world who loves you for who you are :)

How confident in your own skin?  
The truth is I am a very self conscious person & have always struggled with self esteem issues and still do. It is an obstacle in life.

Thank you to the lovely Holly for taking part in this interview. If you don't already, you should go Follow and Subscribe, she's such a lovely girl! Feel free to message me if you have a blog up and running and would like to take part. 

Love,




Labels: , , ,

Onna's Little Blog: Bloggers and Their Body Image No.2

Bloggers and Their Body Image No.2

Name:  Holly
Age: 19
Location: Australia
Height: 161 cm
Dress Size: australian 6/8
Blog: hollygolightlyxox 

Youtube: hollygolightlyxox



How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It ranges from 5-20 minutes depending on where i am going & if i am stressed with uni work :p (when stressted 5 mintues) when trying to look presentable 20 mins :)

Describe your personal style in four words?
Vintage, Chic, Classy & Comfortable

Who are your style/fashion icons?
I adore Audrey Hepburn, jackie Kennedy, Chloe Sevigny, Zooey Deschanel, Kate moss, ashley olsen, from simplicity to grunge :)

Have you ever suffered from acne?
YES! all my life! only now has it become somewhat tamed.

If my skin is good, it puts me in a good mood. Do you ever find that?
Definitely, if i have a good skin day then the people around me notice a difference in my mood. having suffered from acne my entire life it has a strain on your self confidence, ability to make friends & can drop your mood from happy to glum in the span of a second.

What is your diet and fitness routine like?
Non existent! haha i am definitely not the person to come to for help on weight loss, diet & fitness. I love my sweets, chocolates & chips a little too much.
however the only tip I would have with fitness is to invest in a dog! my pup always manages to get me to take him to the park :)


What do you like best about your appearance?
hmm i like my eyes :)

If you could change anything about the way you look what would it be?
This will have to be my little secret :p everyone of my friends know exactly what I would want changed. I dont want to say as it will only bring attention to it  :)

How much does the way you look affect how you feel?
A LOT! I know a lot of people wont admit to this, but I believe it is human nature to care about how people perceive them & everyone tries to present themselves in a certain way.

Three Most beautiful female celebrities?
There are too many to name 3, but the most amazing woman in my opinion is Audrey Hepburn. :)
Which celebrities make the worst role models?
hmm too many to name! one in particular is Miley Cyrus. I love her music & her show, I think what she has done for children is amazing. Though now she is try to re-create herself & the fact that she appeals to such a young audience is not a good mix! I understand as she gets older she wants to create a new image, BUT if your target audience and main followers are girls of such a young age, maybe you should reconsider what you do!

How do you feel about plastic surgery?
I have no strong opinions on this, it is each individuals choice as to what they get done/want to change about themselves. Of course you can go overboard like some celebrities have done, but each to their own :)

You opinions on airbrushing and 'perfection' in the media?
Magazines do what they need to do to create sales. Though I think it is very un-fair on girls as they have a false notions on perfection. Too many girls try to be thin & superficial as this is what they have grown up with.

Would you rather be too thin or too fat?
Wow hard question! I have no idea, each have a very negative impact on the body and health!

Any words of wisdom for women lacking in confidence?
Just be yourself! I know this is easier to say than to do. But I truly believe that each person is beautiful & quirky in their own way. There is always at least one person in the world who loves you for who you are :)

How confident in your own skin?  
The truth is I am a very self conscious person & have always struggled with self esteem issues and still do. It is an obstacle in life.

Thank you to the lovely Holly for taking part in this interview. If you don't already, you should go Follow and Subscribe, she's such a lovely girl! Feel free to message me if you have a blog up and running and would like to take part. 

Love,




Labels: , , ,