Jul 7, 2010

Diet Talk

Just a quick run down of what I eat :) I try to stick to around 1200kcals a day but I never obsess over counting. As long as I'm under 1500kcals and I'm working out, I know i'll loose weight. I feel like if you get too obsessive you loose out. 

Breakfast [Around 250kcals]
✲ 30g Branflakes with 1% milk
✲ 30g Porridge with fruit and a sprinkle of brown sugar
✲ 2 thin slices of multigrain toast with marmite
✲ 1 thin slice of multigrain toast with a large boiled egg
✲ Smoothie [1/2 Banana, 100ml OJ, Frozen Raspberries/Blueberries]

Lunch [Around 350kcals]
 ✲ Thin Sliced Multigrain Sandwiches containing:
 - Tuna, low fat mayo and sweetcorn
- Cheese & salad
- Ham, mustard and peppers
✲ Jacket Potato and Beans
✲ Brie, Apple Walnut and Carrot Salad


Afternoon Snack [Around 150kcals]

Dinner [Around 450kcals]
[Dinner varies but heres a few ideas]
Kelly's Chicken Tagine with wholemeal pitta
✲ White fish, low fat mayo dip with peas and potato wedges
✲ Healthy Pizza [Recipe Coming Soon]
✲ Crab, Lemon and Salad with homemade bread


Snacks Treats
I have a treat once a week. I have whatever I fancy as long as its not more than 400kcals. Usually its some chocolate or a pudding. I also NEVER eat after 8pm so I have time to digest my food.
 As for snacks, if I'm up early and have a long time to wait in between breakfast and lunch I'll eat either some fruit, nuts or yoghurt. I just try to keep this snack under 150kcals. 

Hope this helps some of you dieters out. 


Kisses,


[All Images from GreenMonsterMovement & WeHeartIt]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: Diet Talk

Diet Talk

Just a quick run down of what I eat :) I try to stick to around 1200kcals a day but I never obsess over counting. As long as I'm under 1500kcals and I'm working out, I know i'll loose weight. I feel like if you get too obsessive you loose out. 

Breakfast [Around 250kcals]
✲ 30g Branflakes with 1% milk
✲ 30g Porridge with fruit and a sprinkle of brown sugar
✲ 2 thin slices of multigrain toast with marmite
✲ 1 thin slice of multigrain toast with a large boiled egg
✲ Smoothie [1/2 Banana, 100ml OJ, Frozen Raspberries/Blueberries]

Lunch [Around 350kcals]
 ✲ Thin Sliced Multigrain Sandwiches containing:
 - Tuna, low fat mayo and sweetcorn
- Cheese & salad
- Ham, mustard and peppers
✲ Jacket Potato and Beans
✲ Brie, Apple Walnut and Carrot Salad


Afternoon Snack [Around 150kcals]
✲ The Green Monster

Dinner [Around 450kcals]
[Dinner varies but heres a few ideas]
Kelly's Chicken Tagine with wholemeal pitta
✲ Kelly's Chicken & Pasta
✲ White fish, low fat mayo dip with peas and potato wedges
✲ Healthy Pizza [Recipe Coming Soon]
✲ Crab, Lemon and Salad with homemade bread


Snacks Treats
I have a treat once a week. I have whatever I fancy as long as its not more than 400kcals. Usually its some chocolate or a pudding. I also NEVER eat after 8pm so I have time to digest my food.
 As for snacks, if I'm up early and have a long time to wait in between breakfast and lunch I'll eat either some fruit, nuts or yoghurt. I just try to keep this snack under 150kcals. 

Hope this helps some of you dieters out. 


Kisses,


[All Images from GreenMonsterMovement & WeHeartIt]

Labels:

Onna's Little Blog: Diet Talk

Diet Talk

Just a quick run down of what I eat :) I try to stick to around 1200kcals a day but I never obsess over counting. As long as I'm under 1500kcals and I'm working out, I know i'll loose weight. I feel like if you get too obsessive you loose out. 

Breakfast [Around 250kcals]
✲ 30g Branflakes with 1% milk
✲ 30g Porridge with fruit and a sprinkle of brown sugar
✲ 2 thin slices of multigrain toast with marmite
✲ 1 thin slice of multigrain toast with a large boiled egg
✲ Smoothie [1/2 Banana, 100ml OJ, Frozen Raspberries/Blueberries]

Lunch [Around 350kcals]
 ✲ Thin Sliced Multigrain Sandwiches containing:
 - Tuna, low fat mayo and sweetcorn
- Cheese & salad
- Ham, mustard and peppers
✲ Jacket Potato and Beans
✲ Brie, Apple Walnut and Carrot Salad


Afternoon Snack [Around 150kcals]
✲ The Green Monster

Dinner [Around 450kcals]
[Dinner varies but heres a few ideas]
Kelly's Chicken Tagine with wholemeal pitta
✲ Kelly's Chicken & Pasta
✲ White fish, low fat mayo dip with peas and potato wedges
✲ Healthy Pizza [Recipe Coming Soon]
✲ Crab, Lemon and Salad with homemade bread


Snacks Treats
I have a treat once a week. I have whatever I fancy as long as its not more than 400kcals. Usually its some chocolate or a pudding. I also NEVER eat after 8pm so I have time to digest my food.
 As for snacks, if I'm up early and have a long time to wait in between breakfast and lunch I'll eat either some fruit, nuts or yoghurt. I just try to keep this snack under 150kcals. 

Hope this helps some of you dieters out. 


Kisses,


[All Images from GreenMonsterMovement & WeHeartIt]

Labels: