Jul 5, 2010

Dieting & The Green Monster


So its my birthday on August 10th and I turn 19. I am really looking forward to it and I haven't had a big night out, where the girls get all glammed up in nearly a year! It will hopefully also be a great fresh start as I'm starting a new Journalism Course and *fingers crossed* a part-time job! 


Anyway after being on holiday for two weeks I'm back on the diet bandwagon. I have 5 weeks to get my bum in gear, literally! 


I'll be sticking to around 1200 kcals a day, working out regularly and having a 'Green monster' once a day. Although mine turned purple today because I added raspberries and blueberry :) I found this Green Monster though Gemma & Victoria, and I would definitely recommend it, it was surprisingly nice! 



The weight seems to be dropping off pretty quick please let me know if you are interesting in more detailed posts of my meals/diet plan, workout routine, weekly weight loss results etc. 

Kisses,




[Pictures from Google and WeheartIt which I found through Victoria]


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 05, 2010 , Blogger ..R May A.. said...

It'd be interesting for some updates or any little tips you pick up :)
& the green monster looks interesting...

 
At July 06, 2010 , Blogger Lane :) said...

i'd love to hear about your diet/weightlose. :D

 
At July 06, 2010 , Blogger elfpixie said...

i'd love to hear updates etc from you. i'm dieting too :)

 
At July 06, 2010 , Blogger Mari said...

Oh yes please, I want details! :)

http://beautybymari.blogspot.com

 
At July 07, 2010 , Blogger Pippa said...

I need to start something like this :)
Tell me all!
I need information :)
xxx

 
At July 07, 2010 , Blogger *Onna's Little Blog* said...

@..R May A.. haha the green monster is actually nice!! Does wonders for my skin!

@Lane :) @Mari @elfpixie @Pippa Workout post is coming soon, as well as what I'm eating/diet plan :) & on saturday I'll post my weigh in results :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: Dieting & The Green Monster

Dieting & The Green Monster


So its my birthday on August 10th and I turn 19. I am really looking forward to it and I haven't had a big night out, where the girls get all glammed up in nearly a year! It will hopefully also be a great fresh start as I'm starting a new Journalism Course and *fingers crossed* a part-time job! 


Anyway after being on holiday for two weeks I'm back on the diet bandwagon. I have 5 weeks to get my bum in gear, literally! 


I'll be sticking to around 1200 kcals a day, working out regularly and having a 'Green monster' once a day. Although mine turned purple today because I added raspberries and blueberry :) I found this Green Monster though Gemma & Victoria, and I would definitely recommend it, it was surprisingly nice! 



The weight seems to be dropping off pretty quick please let me know if you are interesting in more detailed posts of my meals/diet plan, workout routine, weekly weight loss results etc. 

Kisses,




[Pictures from Google and WeheartIt which I found through Victoria]


Labels: ,

Onna's Little Blog: Dieting & The Green Monster

Dieting & The Green Monster


So its my birthday on August 10th and I turn 19. I am really looking forward to it and I haven't had a big night out, where the girls get all glammed up in nearly a year! It will hopefully also be a great fresh start as I'm starting a new Journalism Course and *fingers crossed* a part-time job! 


Anyway after being on holiday for two weeks I'm back on the diet bandwagon. I have 5 weeks to get my bum in gear, literally! 


I'll be sticking to around 1200 kcals a day, working out regularly and having a 'Green monster' once a day. Although mine turned purple today because I added raspberries and blueberry :) I found this Green Monster though Gemma & Victoria, and I would definitely recommend it, it was surprisingly nice! 



The weight seems to be dropping off pretty quick please let me know if you are interesting in more detailed posts of my meals/diet plan, workout routine, weekly weight loss results etc. 

Kisses,




[Pictures from Google and WeheartIt which I found through Victoria]


Labels: ,