Jul 8, 2010

My Current Workout Routine

So a few of you lovely ladies seemed interested in how I'm shifting the pounds, so here is a quick and simple run down of the exercises I do. 





Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays 

Morning- Davina Super Body Workout [I do the Super Fit one]

Evening- Stomach toning following Tanya's routine followed by squats and leg lifts. If I'm feeling energetic I'll do some push ups as well. 

Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays

Morning- 30 Minutes of Cardio. [I use my exercise bike]

Evening- 10 Minute Solutions Pilates Perfect Body DVD - I mix and match two out of the five sections.


Hope some of you find this useful,



Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 08, 2010 , Blogger holly said...

wow that's a really good routine! i am trying to do more exercise before my holiday (:,X

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: My Current Workout Routine

My Current Workout Routine

So a few of you lovely ladies seemed interested in how I'm shifting the pounds, so here is a quick and simple run down of the exercises I do. 





Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays 

Morning- Davina Super Body Workout [I do the Super Fit one]

Evening- Stomach toning following Tanya's routine followed by squats and leg lifts. If I'm feeling energetic I'll do some push ups as well. 

Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays

Morning- 30 Minutes of Cardio. [I use my exercise bike]

Evening- 10 Minute Solutions Pilates Perfect Body DVD - I mix and match two out of the five sections.


Hope some of you find this useful,



Labels:

Onna's Little Blog: My Current Workout Routine

My Current Workout Routine

So a few of you lovely ladies seemed interested in how I'm shifting the pounds, so here is a quick and simple run down of the exercises I do. 





Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays 

Morning- Davina Super Body Workout [I do the Super Fit one]

Evening- Stomach toning following Tanya's routine followed by squats and leg lifts. If I'm feeling energetic I'll do some push ups as well. 

Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays

Morning- 30 Minutes of Cardio. [I use my exercise bike]

Evening- 10 Minute Solutions Pilates Perfect Body DVD - I mix and match two out of the five sections.


Hope some of you find this useful,



Labels: