Jul 26, 2010

Weigh In: Week 3


Sorry this post is late, and a little pointless. So this week I didn't loose any weight which is very annoying. I had a big night out with lots of booze and wotsits! And the next day I craved chocolate and fatty food because I was hungover. The rest of the week I was good but obviously it didn't make up for my naughty weekend!! I'm also only exercising about 3 times a week, I need to step it up!! :) 

I was very upset and frustrated but now I know NOT to drink while dieting and at least I know where I went wrong so I can turn things around this week. And At Least I didn't gain anything, I swear if I did I would have burst into tears :S

This Weeks Loss: 0lbs

Weight still to lose: 1st 8lbs



Wish Me Luck!!! 


Image from weheartit

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2010 , Blogger ruma2008 said...

Yes. Elegant and beautiful. . .

You are ..."Onna"...

I had you show dreamlike Space.
I am very happy...


From the Far East.
Greetings.
ruma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: Weigh In: Week 3

Weigh In: Week 3


Sorry this post is late, and a little pointless. So this week I didn't loose any weight which is very annoying. I had a big night out with lots of booze and wotsits! And the next day I craved chocolate and fatty food because I was hungover. The rest of the week I was good but obviously it didn't make up for my naughty weekend!! I'm also only exercising about 3 times a week, I need to step it up!! :) 

I was very upset and frustrated but now I know NOT to drink while dieting and at least I know where I went wrong so I can turn things around this week. And At Least I didn't gain anything, I swear if I did I would have burst into tears :S

This Weeks Loss: 0lbs

Weight still to lose: 1st 8lbs



Wish Me Luck!!! 


Image from weheartit

Labels:

Onna's Little Blog: Weigh In: Week 3

Weigh In: Week 3


Sorry this post is late, and a little pointless. So this week I didn't loose any weight which is very annoying. I had a big night out with lots of booze and wotsits! And the next day I craved chocolate and fatty food because I was hungover. The rest of the week I was good but obviously it didn't make up for my naughty weekend!! I'm also only exercising about 3 times a week, I need to step it up!! :) 

I was very upset and frustrated but now I know NOT to drink while dieting and at least I know where I went wrong so I can turn things around this week. And At Least I didn't gain anything, I swear if I did I would have burst into tears :S

This Weeks Loss: 0lbs

Weight still to lose: 1st 8lbs



Wish Me Luck!!! 


Image from weheartit

Labels: