Oct 16, 2010

Eyeko Magic Mascara: Review


Animal Testing:
Sorry for the website picture, I feel way too sick to take photos today! I'll keep this review short, dont want to blab :) The first HUGE pro about this mascara is it does NOT test on animals. YAY Eyeko! 

The Packaging:
The packaging is amazing! Its literally the prettiest mascara I've ever seen!


The Formula & Brush:
The brush is massive and a very 'traditional' shape. Now I have medium-long lashes so the huge brush and slightly thick formula works for me, but if your lashes are very short this might be too clumpy, as volumising mascaras tend to be. Its also takes a tiny bit more work than my Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara to get the desired effect so I tend to do two coats rather than one. 





Price:
I love drugstore mascaras and there are some amazing ones on the market right now but they all seem test on animals! Its so irritating. I cant bear the thought of forking out for DiorShow Mascara when they all do the same thing. At £8.00 RRP this mascara very cheap.


Is it worth it?
YES if your lashes are a medium length or longer. It might not work for shorter lashes, I tried it on my mums and it was quite difficult to smooth out the clumps.  I got this for free at the Eyeko event but I will be repurchasing this when it runs out. 

Where to buy?


Use my Eyeko Ambassador Code E11727 to recieve a free gift when you shop at Eyeko.

Hope this review was helpful! If you want to see pictures of the mascara on leave a comment, I shall try to take a FOTD soon :) 

Love,

Onna

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At October 16, 2010 , Blogger Nicola said...

I really want to try this! I absolutely love the packaging - so pretty! xx

 
At October 16, 2010 , Blogger Steph0188 said...

amazing isn't it :)
Really one of my favs at the moment xx

 
At October 17, 2010 , Blogger All Made Up said...

this is the 2nd positive review I've read about the Eyeko mascara within the last 20 mins. that's gotta be a good sign!

I actually havent tried any of the Eyeko stuff yet (I know I know but I'm just too skint at the minute!) I think I'm gonna order the mascara, nail polish and face cream cos they look amazing :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

 
At May 31, 2011 , Blogger Sonia said...

The mascara looks good, though I totally love the Colossal one but you are write all the other brands test on animals which is a big con.
BTW you have a lovely blog.I'm following you.Please visit my blog www.beautyandblog.com and do follow me back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: Eyeko Magic Mascara: Review

Eyeko Magic Mascara: Review


Animal Testing:
Sorry for the website picture, I feel way too sick to take photos today! I'll keep this review short, dont want to blab :) The first HUGE pro about this mascara is it does NOT test on animals. YAY Eyeko! 

The Packaging:
The packaging is amazing! Its literally the prettiest mascara I've ever seen!


The Formula & Brush:
The brush is massive and a very 'traditional' shape. Now I have medium-long lashes so the huge brush and slightly thick formula works for me, but if your lashes are very short this might be too clumpy, as volumising mascaras tend to be. Its also takes a tiny bit more work than my Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara to get the desired effect so I tend to do two coats rather than one. 





Price:
I love drugstore mascaras and there are some amazing ones on the market right now but they all seem test on animals! Its so irritating. I cant bear the thought of forking out for DiorShow Mascara when they all do the same thing. At £8.00 RRP this mascara very cheap.


Is it worth it?
YES if your lashes are a medium length or longer. It might not work for shorter lashes, I tried it on my mums and it was quite difficult to smooth out the clumps.  I got this for free at the Eyeko event but I will be repurchasing this when it runs out. 

Where to buy?

Eyeko.com

Use my Eyeko Ambassador Code E11727 to recieve a free gift when you shop at Eyeko.

Hope this review was helpful! If you want to see pictures of the mascara on leave a comment, I shall try to take a FOTD soon :) 

Love,

Onna

Labels: , ,

Onna's Little Blog: Eyeko Magic Mascara: Review

Eyeko Magic Mascara: Review


Animal Testing:
Sorry for the website picture, I feel way too sick to take photos today! I'll keep this review short, dont want to blab :) The first HUGE pro about this mascara is it does NOT test on animals. YAY Eyeko! 

The Packaging:
The packaging is amazing! Its literally the prettiest mascara I've ever seen!


The Formula & Brush:
The brush is massive and a very 'traditional' shape. Now I have medium-long lashes so the huge brush and slightly thick formula works for me, but if your lashes are very short this might be too clumpy, as volumising mascaras tend to be. Its also takes a tiny bit more work than my Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara to get the desired effect so I tend to do two coats rather than one. 





Price:
I love drugstore mascaras and there are some amazing ones on the market right now but they all seem test on animals! Its so irritating. I cant bear the thought of forking out for DiorShow Mascara when they all do the same thing. At £8.00 RRP this mascara very cheap.


Is it worth it?
YES if your lashes are a medium length or longer. It might not work for shorter lashes, I tried it on my mums and it was quite difficult to smooth out the clumps.  I got this for free at the Eyeko event but I will be repurchasing this when it runs out. 

Where to buy?

Eyeko.com

Use my Eyeko Ambassador Code E11727 to recieve a free gift when you shop at Eyeko.

Hope this review was helpful! If you want to see pictures of the mascara on leave a comment, I shall try to take a FOTD soon :) 

Love,

Onna

Labels: , ,