Oct 7, 2010

MHK Challenge

So the lovely Victoria over at Peachykeen is running a weight loss challange over the next month or so which you can find here. Its started at the end of September, but I am lazy, flakey and very busy at the moment so haven't seen able to blog. Excuses! Excuses!

You all know I've been trying to shift some weight for a LONG LONG time. Previously I've actually managed to lose around 1st 7lbs, which I'm really proud of, and a little shocked that I've not put it all back on, espcially starting college and partying a little more than usually. 

Firstly, I'll start with the good news, over that past week and a half I've lost another 3lbs!! YAY ME! I'm going to be weighing myself on thursday and I promise i'll try and update every week. Now onto the bad news and the reason I've started this challange; my weight is steady but I'm finding it harder to lose weight than usual. I think its because I'm not as big as I previously was and because I'm not exercising anymore. I also ate Mcdonalds in London and had some cocktails at the Eyeko Event, I couldnt resist :P

My aims for the next few weeks are to:
  •  Go back to the gym and attend atleast 3 times a week
  • Eat more Veggies
  • Eat more Protein
  • Drink More Water
  • Learn how to do atleast one Mans push-up!
Good Luck to all the bloggers taking part! Thanks Vicky for creating the challange!

Love,

Onna


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At October 07, 2010 , Blogger Holly said...

good luck! i am trying to lose weight too and since friday i have lost 3 pounds :D,xxx

 
At October 07, 2010 , Blogger martienn said...

ou, ur blog is so amazing :)


follow me :***

 
At October 11, 2010 , Blogger Peachykeen said...

no problem babe!
Good luck & well done on the loss! I've had a bad week, been totally crap, but going to be on it this week! Upping your water will help so much! xx

 
At October 13, 2010 , Blogger *Onna's Little Blog* said...

@Holly wow thats amazing! well done hun!!

@Peachykeen thanks hun!! aww we all have shit weeks, you will pick it back up!! Good Luck to you xx

 
At October 15, 2010 , Blogger birminghamlady said...

hey! i am a new follower and see you are trying to lose weight!
I'd like to do that too as I've been eating crappy Pringles and sweets and I hate drinking water, though I know it's good for my health, but I just can't stand the taste (though it's said it has no taste. yeah, right :D).
uhm... sorry about the mumble-rumble, i just felt the need to say something as i'm glad i found this blog, hehe :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: MHK Challenge

MHK Challenge

So the lovely Victoria over at Peachykeen is running a weight loss challange over the next month or so which you can find here. Its started at the end of September, but I am lazy, flakey and very busy at the moment so haven't seen able to blog. Excuses! Excuses!

You all know I've been trying to shift some weight for a LONG LONG time. Previously I've actually managed to lose around 1st 7lbs, which I'm really proud of, and a little shocked that I've not put it all back on, espcially starting college and partying a little more than usually. 

Firstly, I'll start with the good news, over that past week and a half I've lost another 3lbs!! YAY ME! I'm going to be weighing myself on thursday and I promise i'll try and update every week. Now onto the bad news and the reason I've started this challange; my weight is steady but I'm finding it harder to lose weight than usual. I think its because I'm not as big as I previously was and because I'm not exercising anymore. I also ate Mcdonalds in London and had some cocktails at the Eyeko Event, I couldnt resist :P

My aims for the next few weeks are to:
Good Luck to all the bloggers taking part! Thanks Vicky for creating the challange!

Love,

Onna


Labels: , ,

Onna's Little Blog: MHK Challenge

MHK Challenge

So the lovely Victoria over at Peachykeen is running a weight loss challange over the next month or so which you can find here. Its started at the end of September, but I am lazy, flakey and very busy at the moment so haven't seen able to blog. Excuses! Excuses!

You all know I've been trying to shift some weight for a LONG LONG time. Previously I've actually managed to lose around 1st 7lbs, which I'm really proud of, and a little shocked that I've not put it all back on, espcially starting college and partying a little more than usually. 

Firstly, I'll start with the good news, over that past week and a half I've lost another 3lbs!! YAY ME! I'm going to be weighing myself on thursday and I promise i'll try and update every week. Now onto the bad news and the reason I've started this challange; my weight is steady but I'm finding it harder to lose weight than usual. I think its because I'm not as big as I previously was and because I'm not exercising anymore. I also ate Mcdonalds in London and had some cocktails at the Eyeko Event, I couldnt resist :P

My aims for the next few weeks are to:
Good Luck to all the bloggers taking part! Thanks Vicky for creating the challange!

Love,

Onna


Labels: , ,