I've been working on my New Year's Resolutions since after Christmas, because like someone, somewhere once said there is no time like the present. However for the sake of this post, lets just call them NY Resolutions.
1) Lose weight obviously! From Jan 1st 2010 - Jan 1st 2011 I have lost a stone an a half (21lbs) but I did not reach my goal. This year I would like to lose another stone and 5lbs (19lbs)
2) Improve my fitness and do more actitives. I want to do a charity run, dry slope skiing, and zorbing!
3) Go Abroad! Anywhere, anytime I just want to leave the country!
4) Complete my college course which finishes in June, with a Merit or Distinction. Why not aim high? Also get into university and attend in September.
5) Be Kind to people, have as much fun as possible and stop acting so spoilt :)
Happy New Year!
Hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and hope you have a great 2011.