Foodie Fall: Cinnamon Granola Bars
96g Unrefined Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 Cup Chopped Raw Almonds
1 Cup Raisins
1/2 Mixed Seeds
60g Peanut or Almond Butter
6 Tbsp or Sunflower or Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Water
- Preheat Oven at 170ºC and line a small baking tray with foil.
- Blend 50g of oats until finely ground (you can buy pre-ground oatmeal if you don't have a food processor)
- Stir together all dry ingredients and whisk together all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix both together then spread evenly into baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before cutting as this is when they firm up. Cut into squares and wrap in foil.
- You can eat them straight away, but I put them in the fridge or freezer so I always have some bars handy if I get peckish!
Let me know if you try this!