Oct 18, 2013

My Favourite On-The-Go Healthy Snack




You've all heard of the nakd bars but these are one step better; nakd crunch bars. I find the texture so much more appealing than the original bars, as well as having a really good flavour. They are all around 106 calories (depending on which flavour you go for) with 5.5g of protein as well as being super filling and natural. If I'm dizzy and dying of hunger these actually do the trick and are much better for you than reaching for a choccy bar. They are made out of fruits, nuts and soya and contain no added sugar. 

They come in four different flavours; cocoa, strawberry, apple and banana. The strawberry one is definitely my favourite! I do love my granola bars which I like to have as a snack while I'm working from home, or instead of dessert in the evening but the nakd bars are so much more practical for on-the-go snacks. 

Just the fact that they are sealed in a packet mean they will keep for a while and won't spill crumbs into the bottom of your handbag. I'm already planning to take these to London next month for when I get low blood sugars (I get very cranky when my blood sugars drop) as they will pack nicely in my suitcase and don't need refrigerating. 

These fruit bars can be expensive. Holland and Barrett sell them for about a pound per bar which really adds up. I'd definitely recommend trying one first then buying a box of 12 or 18 online. So much cheaper that way. I got sent mine from Natural Balance Foods but there are so many places that sell them. 

Just thought I'd share these little crunchy goodies with you for those busy ladies or anyone with some up-coming trips! 


Hope you are all well,

Onna

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 18, 2013 , Blogger Carly Rowena said...

Can't wait to have these as our midnight london snack! xx

 
At October 19, 2013 , Blogger Elizabeth Fisher said...

mmm LOVE the original nakd bars.. will have to give the crunchy guys a go :) xxx

 
At November 03, 2013 , Blogger Onna said...

me neither! hotel sleepover club! :)

 
At November 03, 2013 , Blogger Onna said...

definitely try them! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: My Favourite On-The-Go Healthy Snack

My Favourite On-The-Go Healthy Snack




You've all heard of the nakd bars but these are one step better; nakd crunch bars. I find the texture so much more appealing than the original bars, as well as having a really good flavour. They are all around 106 calories (depending on which flavour you go for) with 5.5g of protein as well as being super filling and natural. If I'm dizzy and dying of hunger these actually do the trick and are much better for you than reaching for a choccy bar. They are made out of fruits, nuts and soya and contain no added sugar. 

They come in four different flavours; cocoa, strawberry, apple and banana. The strawberry one is definitely my favourite! I do love my granola bars which I like to have as a snack while I'm working from home, or instead of dessert in the evening but the nakd bars are so much more practical for on-the-go snacks. 

Just the fact that they are sealed in a packet mean they will keep for a while and won't spill crumbs into the bottom of your handbag. I'm already planning to take these to London next month for when I get low blood sugars (I get very cranky when my blood sugars drop) as they will pack nicely in my suitcase and don't need refrigerating. 

These fruit bars can be expensive. Holland and Barrett sell them for about a pound per bar which really adds up. I'd definitely recommend trying one first then buying a box of 12 or 18 online. So much cheaper that way. I got sent mine from Natural Balance Foods but there are so many places that sell them. 

Just thought I'd share these little crunchy goodies with you for those busy ladies or anyone with some up-coming trips! 


Hope you are all well,

Onna

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Onna's Little Blog: My Favourite On-The-Go Healthy Snack

My Favourite On-The-Go Healthy Snack




You've all heard of the nakd bars but these are one step better; nakd crunch bars. I find the texture so much more appealing than the original bars, as well as having a really good flavour. They are all around 106 calories (depending on which flavour you go for) with 5.5g of protein as well as being super filling and natural. If I'm dizzy and dying of hunger these actually do the trick and are much better for you than reaching for a choccy bar. They are made out of fruits, nuts and soya and contain no added sugar. 

They come in four different flavours; cocoa, strawberry, apple and banana. The strawberry one is definitely my favourite! I do love my granola bars which I like to have as a snack while I'm working from home, or instead of dessert in the evening but the nakd bars are so much more practical for on-the-go snacks. 

Just the fact that they are sealed in a packet mean they will keep for a while and won't spill crumbs into the bottom of your handbag. I'm already planning to take these to London next month for when I get low blood sugars (I get very cranky when my blood sugars drop) as they will pack nicely in my suitcase and don't need refrigerating. 

These fruit bars can be expensive. Holland and Barrett sell them for about a pound per bar which really adds up. I'd definitely recommend trying one first then buying a box of 12 or 18 online. So much cheaper that way. I got sent mine from Natural Balance Foods but there are so many places that sell them. 

Just thought I'd share these little crunchy goodies with you for those busy ladies or anyone with some up-coming trips! 


Hope you are all well,

Onna

Labels: , , , , , , ,