Nov 3, 2013

Blog Makeover & Life Update!


I feel like I haven't blogged in ages, which is true I guess it's been a few weeks. I've been trying to get the layout of my blog sorted before I carried on blogging and I think it's finally starting to look how I want it (Apart from the fronts - don't get me started on the fonts!) 

Also big news I FINALLY have a proper URL. This blog will now be www.onnaslittleblog.com - it makes me feel so grown up and excited. I'm umming and arring over whether the design is too cute and if I should make the background plain. I'd love to know what you think of it? I've also tried to make it as user friendly as possible so hopefully everyone can find what they are looking for. I'm also going to try and do more lifestyle posts on my blog as well as lots more recipes and maybe some outfit and fashion related posts. 

Anyway enough of my blog, thought I'd give you a little update on me, since a few of you have been asking after my video on depression. As I've said I am taking medication. At first the side effects were awful and I was so sick I could barely move or do anything. A couple of months down the line and they have eased off a treat and I'm feeling a lot better. The only problem is the weight gain that always happens with anti-depressants. It's a BITCH! It is also preventing me from losing weight which is so frustrating. I am currently switching over to a different kind of medication in the hopes it will not affect my weight (metabolism and appetite) as much. I'm also trying to do lots of weight training to build up muscle, in the hopes this will raise my metabolism. I will be sure to keep you updated on that front and possibly do some vlogs about it over on my new vlog channel. So apart from struggling a bit with my weight and the usually work stress I'm doing pretty good. I hope any of you out there going through the same thing are seeing some improvements. 

I'm going to see Carly in just over a week, which I'm so looking forward to it. Man do I need a week off and some fun! I can't wait to tourist it up in London. I'd imagine I will also be vlogging while there and I'll post some pictures of our adventures on the blog. Hope you are all well and this little catch up has brought you all back into the loop.

Have a nice sunday everyone! 

Onna x

Labels:

6 Comments:

At November 03, 2013 , Blogger Poppy said...

It would be nice if the background matched the header with the circles, that would tie it all together I think. Good luck with the switching over your meds, the side effects can be horrible :/

 
At November 03, 2013 , Blogger Onna said...

thanks hun, working on the background now! x

 
At November 03, 2013 , Blogger Clare said...

I love the header it looks so pretty! I hope your medication switch goes ok :) Love your videos and blog posts so hope you film/write when you meet up with Carly (as love her too!)
x

 
At November 03, 2013 , Blogger Onna said...

we will don't you worry :) x

 
At November 04, 2013 , Blogger Beth De Jour said...

Glad to hear things are looking up! xx

Twitter * Blog

 
At November 04, 2013 , Blogger Natalie Dunlop said...

Love the new header & background!<3

beautyandurban.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Onna's Little Blog: Blog Makeover & Life Update!

Blog Makeover & Life Update!


I feel like I haven't blogged in ages, which is true I guess it's been a few weeks. I've been trying to get the layout of my blog sorted before I carried on blogging and I think it's finally starting to look how I want it (Apart from the fronts - don't get me started on the fonts!) 

Also big news I FINALLY have a proper URL. This blog will now be www.onnaslittleblog.com - it makes me feel so grown up and excited. I'm umming and arring over whether the design is too cute and if I should make the background plain. I'd love to know what you think of it? I've also tried to make it as user friendly as possible so hopefully everyone can find what they are looking for. I'm also going to try and do more lifestyle posts on my blog as well as lots more recipes and maybe some outfit and fashion related posts. 

Anyway enough of my blog, thought I'd give you a little update on me, since a few of you have been asking after my video on depression. As I've said I am taking medication. At first the side effects were awful and I was so sick I could barely move or do anything. A couple of months down the line and they have eased off a treat and I'm feeling a lot better. The only problem is the weight gain that always happens with anti-depressants. It's a BITCH! It is also preventing me from losing weight which is so frustrating. I am currently switching over to a different kind of medication in the hopes it will not affect my weight (metabolism and appetite) as much. I'm also trying to do lots of weight training to build up muscle, in the hopes this will raise my metabolism. I will be sure to keep you updated on that front and possibly do some vlogs about it over on my new vlog channel. So apart from struggling a bit with my weight and the usually work stress I'm doing pretty good. I hope any of you out there going through the same thing are seeing some improvements. 

I'm going to see Carly in just over a week, which I'm so looking forward to it. Man do I need a week off and some fun! I can't wait to tourist it up in London. I'd imagine I will also be vlogging while there and I'll post some pictures of our adventures on the blog. Hope you are all well and this little catch up has brought you all back into the loop.

Have a nice sunday everyone! 

Onna x

Labels:

Onna's Little Blog: Blog Makeover & Life Update!

Blog Makeover & Life Update!


I feel like I haven't blogged in ages, which is true I guess it's been a few weeks. I've been trying to get the layout of my blog sorted before I carried on blogging and I think it's finally starting to look how I want it (Apart from the fronts - don't get me started on the fonts!) 

Also big news I FINALLY have a proper URL. This blog will now be www.onnaslittleblog.com - it makes me feel so grown up and excited. I'm umming and arring over whether the design is too cute and if I should make the background plain. I'd love to know what you think of it? I've also tried to make it as user friendly as possible so hopefully everyone can find what they are looking for. I'm also going to try and do more lifestyle posts on my blog as well as lots more recipes and maybe some outfit and fashion related posts. 

Anyway enough of my blog, thought I'd give you a little update on me, since a few of you have been asking after my video on depression. As I've said I am taking medication. At first the side effects were awful and I was so sick I could barely move or do anything. A couple of months down the line and they have eased off a treat and I'm feeling a lot better. The only problem is the weight gain that always happens with anti-depressants. It's a BITCH! It is also preventing me from losing weight which is so frustrating. I am currently switching over to a different kind of medication in the hopes it will not affect my weight (metabolism and appetite) as much. I'm also trying to do lots of weight training to build up muscle, in the hopes this will raise my metabolism. I will be sure to keep you updated on that front and possibly do some vlogs about it over on my new vlog channel. So apart from struggling a bit with my weight and the usually work stress I'm doing pretty good. I hope any of you out there going through the same thing are seeing some improvements. 

I'm going to see Carly in just over a week, which I'm so looking forward to it. Man do I need a week off and some fun! I can't wait to tourist it up in London. I'd imagine I will also be vlogging while there and I'll post some pictures of our adventures on the blog. Hope you are all well and this little catch up has brought you all back into the loop.

Have a nice sunday everyone! 

Onna x

Labels: